Zostel Mysore is located in Gokulam, in a serene bylane of Northern Mysore. The hostel is a peaceful escape where you can read a book with great views, chat with backpackers, and go on explorations with them. The hostel is laden with comfy work and living spaces, from umpteen common areas to the rooftop lounging space. You can make your own meals in the community kitchen or head out to explore the city’s rich culinary tryst.
Visit Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace, and Brindavan Gardens. Explore Karanji Lake, Srirangapatna, and the railway museum. Try Mysore Pak and other rich dishes from Karnataka.
local_laundry_serviceLaundry Services (Extra)
casinoCommon hangout area
paymentCard Payment Accepted
layersTowels on rent
qr_code_scannerUPI Payment Accepted
– Guests are required to pay a 21% advance at the time of booking itself. The entire balance needs to be cleared upon arrival at the property during check-in.
– Our standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM. Early check-in and late check-out requests are subject to availability, and may also attract an additional fee at the property’s discretion.
– We strictly DO NOT allow a group of more than 8 people. In case of a group of 4 or more, you might be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms. Further, if the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
– Children below 18 years of age are not permitted entry/stay at any of our hostels, with or without guardians. We do not recommend families.
– We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof. No local IDs shall be accepted at the time of check-in.
– Guests are not permitted to bring outsiders inside the hostel campus.
– We believe in self-help and do not provide luggage assistance or room services.
– Drugs and any substance abuse is strictly banned inside and around the property.
– Alcohol consumption is permitted at the premises as per property’s discretion and local laws. Please reach out to the property prior to your arrival to confirm the same.
– Right to admission reserved.
We understand that sometimes plans change. Hence, to make it light on your pocket, we are only charging a 21% advance, which is on a non-refundable basis.
– 21% advance payment is non-refundable at all times, as stated above.
– If you have paid any amount over this 21%, it stands applicable for a credit only if the cancellation is informed 7 days or more in advance. You will be able to avail the credited amount for any future booking at any of our properties.
– If informed within 7 days of the standard check-in time (12 pm), the amount shall be adjusted against the cancellation fee.
For any other queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.